Tuesday 12 November 2013

Swoon...

Monday morning began with a bus journey to I.T. Tallaght. Our renditions of songs by the Spice Girls, Britney Spears and Rihanna, to name but a few, were all fabulous, as I'm sure the teachers who came with us would agree. ;)

When we arrived we were brought into the biotechnology lab which was really cool although there was a strong smell of the various gases and it was really warm with us all in there, but I took no notice. As the lady explained what the machinery did, I began to feel very unwell and started to black out and then I fainted, but thankfully, some of the girls caught me, so I didn't hurt myself. Ms O'C and Claire kindly stayed with me and after a while, I regained the colour in my face (I'm pale anyway, but still) and my Mam came to collect me there. I missed going to Liffey Valley but at least I feel better now. I think I was a bit dehydrated and then with the heat of the room and everything.

Hopefully the next trip will be a more pleasant experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment